Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BLOG HOP






Three good deals are going on at The Amish Garden.  Firstly, An Amish Teacher's Collection, which has the novella Amish Hope and recipes, is only $2.99.  Come watch a young Amish girl explore the city of Bloomington, Indiana  for the first time since being locked up in her house, due to a mysterious illness, for sixteen years.  Can I handsome traveling salesman help her to adapt to a life outside of her front door?  Surf on over to Amazon on this link to An Amish Teacher's Collection.
   Secondly, I am doing a Blog Hop, and each author on each blog is giving something away!  Enjoy hopping from blog to blog; you'll have fun, maybe wins some prizes, and make new friends. Post on the comment feed for the Blog Hop post, and you're entered to win two free book downloads.
   Lastly, as most of my regular readers know, my uncle is a conservative Plain Minister, and I may be moving there next year to join the church.  The good news is that my friend will be keeping up my Facebook page, as well as my blog, so you will still hear from me and see photos of my food, travels, and book-signings.  I have one other option, and I am still praying about which option that I shall take; I will let you know later this month.

Have a blessed day,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Begotten Son, so that whosoever believith in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment