Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bella's











Bella's is open in Richmond, Kentucky.  They offer made-from-scratch cupcake delights, with daily specials.  Flavors change daily.  I had the Pink Champagne Cupcake, washed down with a complimentary glass of cool Pink Lemonade.  The icing was fluffy and the rich butter-cream texture made my mouth yearn for more, so i hit them up again...wish they were near my house!  Head on out to visit Eastern Kentucky University's planetarium, then head down the road, next to Sherman Williams and Home Best, to grab a dozen of the great treats!  GO COLONELS!!!  I am a proud graduate from Eastern Kentucky University's Nursing Division, class of '92, and now a huge fan of Bella's!  And I know my friend, K. Melissa Burton will be the next in line...

No comments:

Post a Comment