Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

BIRTHDAYS AT BD MONGOLIAN GRILL






      I had the opportunity to dine at BD Mongolian Grill in Louisville, Kentucky today.  I had received a nice birthday coupon from them, for a free lunch.  I had a hard time choosing what selections to give the chef, as they had such a vast variety of fresh seafood, New York Strip,  Italian-seasoned chicken breast, veggies, and spices.  Since I enjoy a sweet-sour taste, with a punch of spice, I mixed their house Mongolian Ginger Sauce, Sweet & Sour Sauce, and a dash of tangy Lemon Sauce, to soak up some of that spiced-mix.  I had a fresh ice-cold glass of water, with a hint of lime and lemon, to wash it all down.  Josh kept my tall glass refilled, plus offered suggestions for creative mixing for  the sauce bar.  He also brought me fried rice and warm flour tortillas.  I decided on sour cream to blend in some extra calcium and taste to the monster tortillas that I hand-crafted.
   I ran into another May birthday girl: Isabella turned five years-old today.  Donned in a silver tiara  and silver-pink jeweled necklace, Isabella celebrated her birthday with her parents and baby brother.  Plans for cake and ice cream were scheduled for later tonight.  The BD Mongolian Grill staff handcrafted Isabella's own tin hat, and they didn't just announce her special day...they gonged it!  So if you want to have a big bang for your birthday, and your buck, head on out to BD Mongolian Grill.  And be prepared to eat!

IF YOU GO:  BD Mongolian Grill is located at 1890 South Hurstbourne Parkway.  Their phone number is (502)-499-4406.

No comments:

Post a Comment